- My real name is Jeff Weidemoyer, but I write underneath the alias name of ADP (A Dissociated Personality). As I progress my writing I will release what I consider “collections”. Something similar to that of clothing lines. Each one may be a little different, and serve a different purpose, but you can still point out that it’s by the same company, or in my case, the same writer.
- I hope that you enjoy my writings as much as I enjoy writing them. They are all very close to my heart, and they deal with my observations on Life, Politics, Relationships, War, and me, myself, and I.
- You may see my name frequently throughout this website, as I am also the Co-Founder / Web Master / Executive Talent Director of School Of Elite Talent.
6-30-2012 SHOW @ CHAMELEON CLUB IN LANCASTER, PA (CLICK THE TEXT FOR PAGE LINKS)
War Sells – (Summer 11′)
War sells, war sells;
So that’s all you’ll hear,
when you see the talking head on t.v.,
make sure you pay attention,
to the story he tells
Because I can fucking guarentee you,
It’ll be about war;
We’ve never had a time for peace,
did you really expect anything more
When you read your paper,
or turn on the evening news;
Be sure to pay close attention,
to the headlines they choose
They know we will read it,
they know we will watch it;
Created for our entertainment,
we want war, not some other bullshit
Even in this dried up fucking ocean of our economy,
War sells, war sells;
The only story I will listen to is from the man with the medal,
and the one he tells
At the End of the Day – (Summer 11′)
You wake up, feeling the same,
Your life’s stuck on repeat again;
Each days getting longer,
This week you’d swear there were ten
But than we move on to another innocent victim,
This one seems to have it so much worse;
Not sure if he should look at his disorder,
As a blessing or a curse
At the end of the day,
I am just one in the same;
Playing against me, myeself, and I,
In this never ending game
Dissociated again, lost all touch with reality;
Feels like I’m floating in the air,
With my own body beneath me
I’m not normally one to complain;
But how would you feel if each day,
You looked in the mirror,
Didn’t recognize yourself, and
wondered if you were going insane
But it’s helped me see things for what they are,
never taking anything out of turn;
I respect everything, this has allowed me,
to see the world, and all the unique views on life,
that I continue to learn
Sometimes I wonder, if I will go on living life,
feeling like this forever;
One man might not be ready to take on the world,
But I have my split personality,
I know we can do it together
A blessing or a curse, I’ve learned to love life, and my disorder;
When it comes to insanity, I am constantly walking on the border
But at the End of the day;
I wouldn’t have it any other way
Outside the Circle – (Summer 10′)
There’s no doubt in my mind;
I’m not like the rest of you, I’m not so easy to find
I don’t just bow and kneel down to every order;
I’m proud to live the way I do with my unique disorder
I like to live in a world of my own, it has no rules, only the purest of anarchy;
I know some may not approve, and that some may not agree;
But that’s just how I like it, it’s perfect for me
I never saw a point in living the same way day after day;
That’s not very exciting, there’s just got to be another way
So I use my imagination, and create a different world using just my mind;
All of my life I have been trying so hard to find
Someone like me, who understands, but still I can’t find anyone;
But it’s okay, I’ve determined I am the only one
Who can truly get it, and who can truly understand me;
I love it out here, outside the circle I will always be
What’s Wrong with this World – (Summer 08′)
It all started with a big bang boom,
Now it might end with another one soon
Nothing is what it used to be,
It’s all falling apart now can’t you see
Now let me tell you what’s wrong with the world today,
Even though nothings being done to change it anyway
Where did everything start to go wrong,
Oh you’ll find out by the end of this song
It’s as if everything’s just a big bad race,
All trying to go at the fastest pace
Everyone’s morals are out the door,
This entire world’s always at war
Nobody takes the time to take just one step back,
Wherever you look everything’s out of fucking whack
We don’t have much time we’re starting to run out,
Losing sight of what life is all about
Everyone’s trying to live the American Dream,
Although on the inside we know that things aren’t always how they seem
On the outside always trying to fit in,
It’s hard to breathe when all the air around us is covered in sin
Corruption and politics seem to go hand in hand,
Israeli’s and Shiites ‘still fighting over the same fucking sand
How can they even look in the mirror,
Strapped with bombs up there ass like a fucking queer
So much wrong with this world today,
Still sick and the homeless with no place to stay
There’s soo much bloodshed and turmoil,
Been over there 7 years for just a little more oil
We’re tearing ourselves apart,
What’s wrong with this world today, where do we even start
Why can’t we ever be happy and just fucking smile,
Maybe things would get better for just a little more while
There is so much wrong with the world today;
Maybe god will be allowed back in America one day
What a beautiful place we live, with so much murder and bloodshed;
I will never go hungry again, with all the lies I continue to be fed
We are only getting worse, and are tearing ourselves apart;
What’s wrong with this world today is the question, now how do we even start
Why can we never be satisfied and never smile;
Don’t worry this pain will last for just a little more while
Society has changed, where we’re paying people less while expecting more;
We can never let anything go, because we’re always keeping score
What’s wrong with this world today?
The world we knew is gone, the evil is taken over, and it looks like it’s planning to stay
The world as we knew it is gone and it’s never coming back;
You can’t see the light in anything when everything is painted in black;
The world as we knew it is gone and we need to get it back
YCYF ARTIST SURVEY
Artist’s Name Pronunciation (Can be improper)
- Acronym for a description of the disorder I have “A Dissociated Personality”, based off of my diagnosis of Depersonalization Disorder.
- Lebanon, PA
Artist’s Primary form of art (Painter, Graphic Artist, Tattooist, Author etc.)
- Author – Poems
Years you have been performing, or involved with your form of art?
- Since Summer 2006
Company or freelance artist, hobbyist seeking work, pure hobbyist?
- Hobbyist seeking work
Typical hours of working on your art.
- Spare time, typically an hour a day, maybe two hours a day on the weekends.
What or who, are three influences you feel have contributed to where you are today in your art career?
- Life around me – It’s great when people create their own worlds when writing, but nothing is more real than walking around, and seeing the world that we have already created.
- Inner Conflicts with myself – Many poems/lyrics I write are aimed towards myself, and becoming something that a past self would be proud of.
- Music – I will listen to a song on repeat until I’m able to block out the words, and write what I would have written for that particular song.
What are three things that tend to boost your creativity when performing your art?
- Music – Whenever I write, music is always playing in the background.
- Meditation – A clear mind can do wonders for my creativity.
- Reviewing previous works – Much of what I write about involves the progression and evolution of individuals and society as a whole, so reflecting on my own progression and evolution tends to open back up previous doors I’ve entered, or ones that I’ve never bothered to open.
If you could have a gallery of your art anywhere in the world, where would you choose to have it, and why?
- I would want as many people to view my work as possible, so having a bus loaded with my work, so I could travel, and show it off would be what I would choose if I could.
How do you wish your art to be looked at 10 years from now, for any given piece you have completed?
- I would want it to show growth. My beliefs and views on the world and of myself have changed since I began writing, so I would want that to continue looking back 10 years from now. I would hope my honest thoughts, and verbal observations of the world would inspire others to do the same.
What are three hobbies or activities, you enjoy that you feel contribute some creative input into your art?
- Playing Guitar – I will play something on guitar and get the overall feel of what I am writing down depending on what state of mind I’m in, and how I’m feeling at that time.
- Reading – I like to relate whatever it may be that I’m writing about, to different places, people, or events. I’m always reading and I believe this helps expand my ability to relate seemingly non-related items to each other.
- Running/Lifting – This is a great way to refresh my mind, as well as to create an active mind ready to write.
Personal Message from you to your fans
- Thank you to everyone in my life that has influenced me in some way (good or bad). I truly believe everything happens for a reason if you let it, and that people are brought into your life to help shift your own life’s journey. I hope that whomever takes the time to read any of my works, will appreciate it, and be able to relate to it somehow.
- After a dark period battling myself, and finding new ways to cope with my disorder (Depersonalization Disorder), I have decided my ultimate goal that I want out of life…
- I think what I want most in life is this: I would want a past self to be proud of who I’ve become. If I would be happy wherever my journey has taken me, than that’s all I can really ask for. I’m not out for anyone else’s approval, and neither should you be. I would like to believe that before we move from this world onto the next, that we stand at the doorway, and look behind us in a room to see all the people that we have affected in any way. I would like for my room to be filled with more people than I could have ever imagined.